Monday, February 02, 2015

Petit Chat MyWinterCoat ElsaShorts

*PC* Petit Chat

I was sitting here in my cute shorts and it dawns on me I am cold. So I find the closest jacket I could find and what do you know it is by Petit Chat. This coat is called My Winter Coat. It comes in  3 colors (blue, red, and brown). It is a long open trench coat with an ascot in the front to hold it barely closed. The shorts I had on were also from Petit Chat. They are called Elsa Shorties and are high waist shorts. They come in 4 colors (grey, blue, red, purple). They have 3 buttons that go down the front and are super comfy to wear anytime of the year.


Outfit: *PC* My winter coat         
            *PC* Elsa Shorties             
Shape: Custom
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa lipGloss set 1
Hair: PINK HUSTLER #8020
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.